A new listing/listing appointment is an exciting time in the selling process of a home. Unforeseen circumstances pertaining to the property or current ownership can quickly turn that excitement into uncertainty. Our Concierge Preliminary Property Report helps make you aware of potential obstacles that might prevent the sale of a property.
What kind of obstacles does our report look for?
- Basic Legal / Vesting Information
- Affidavit of Death Records
- Possible Appraisal Restrictions
- Tax Default and Mortgage Default
- Possible Lending Restrictions
- HOA Liens / Approved HUD Condos
- Involuntary Liens (Child Support, Federal/State Tax Liens & Etc)