SALESPEOPLE NEEDED (SoCal)
Location: Southern California
Employee Type: Full Time
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Account Executive/Business Development
Experience: At least 2 years proven Title Insurance Sales experience with a substantial and established book of business in the B2B and B2C environment working with top level executives, realtors and attorneys; at least 2 years experience with contact management software, database management and Adobe software.
Are You a Master Influencer?
Superstars can earn $100K – $500K commission! The better-than-average salesperson will earn $100K, and Superstars will earn up to $500K.
Don’t even call unless you are a truly awesome salesperson.
You have a burning desire to succeed, are extremely client oriented, highly motivated and never say die. You develop deep and meaningful rapport with your clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness. You believe you can be the best at almost everything you do, and can prove it.
Don’t call unless you fit this bill and are looking for:
- Excellent salary/draw and commission structure
- Great opportunity for upward mobility
- Excellent commission structure plus “Car allowance and Expense account”
We don’t hire resumes, we hire top producers.
This is a once in lifetime opportunity to join the one of top Title Insurance Sales organizations in the nation. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Call Mr. Reynaldo at (310) 246-0509 between 2-5pm Mon-Fri only.
Pacific Coast Title is an equal opportunity employer and one of the top High-Volume Sales Organizations in the Nation.
- Self-motivated and assertive
- Proven outstanding and top notch people skills
- Proven outstanding high penetration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a very high-paced environment
- Outstanding attitude and efficiency
- Strong work ethic
- Contact and sell qualified prospects (this would require prospecting experience, relationship-building skills, and the ability to close the sale. (Very important that one!)
- Heroic customer service orientation
- Desire for upward mobility
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
- Ability to build rapport and communicate easily with people from all over the world
Pacific Coast Title
- Privately owned-non public company
- 401K (Retirement Plan)
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations / Holidays
- Team member discounts
Call Mr. Reynaldo at (310) 246-0509, Mon-Fri between 2pm and 5pm.